It has been
tooooooo long since I have updated. No excuses but I do have reasons :) Moving, new jobs, new babysitters and schools for boys, and life with 3 busy boys. So here goes, I will attempt to fill in the details of 2009 before we begin 2010.
July 2009:


We were able to move our
playset with us. It has been used so much more. We no longer hear, "will you come down here with me" because it is literally out the back door.

Even Wyatt wants to always be outside when his

brothers are. He loves playing with his car and we
try to keep a close eye on him :)
One thing the boys have really enjoyed is meeting new friends that live on the same block. They usually move as a pack. Ages range from 4 1/2 (Ian) to 4
th grade. 6 boys total (and sometimes the 5
th grade sister comes along too)


No comments:
Post a Comment