Sunday, July 12, 2009

Recipes (for Diane)

My friend and I were talking about needing new ideas for an easy supper for the family. She wanted me to add this. This is from the back of the Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Bottle:

Original Ranch Cheddar Chicken
1/2 cup of ranch dressing
1 TBSP of flour
4 chicken breast- skinless and boneless
1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix together dressing and flour. Coat each chicken breast with mixture. Arrange on a baking sheet. Combine both cheeses and sprinkle over chicken breasts. Bake 25 minutes and serve. Makes 4 servings.

I actually make extra chicken breasts because I use the extra ones for this recipe that I got from a friend, Martha. Toby loves this!!!

Avocado Chicken Salad
4 cooked chicken breasts
2 tomatoes chopped
2 avocado chopped
2 green onions
cilantro, garlic salt, onion powder, and dill mix

Chop all ingredients finely. (I use a Pampered Chef hand chopper) Mix and mash. Add as much or little spice for your taste.

great for a sandwich or by itself. I even figured out Weight Watcher Points... entire bowl is 28 pts. - I think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment