Monday, June 21, 2010

And now he is 8

I can't believe it... my baby is 8! I know every mom says this but it continues to amaze me every year. This year Jacob had his party at a place called "Ready, Set, Go". It is basically a place where they can run, jump, scream, get tired while a young energetic worker takes charge.
Jacob does not like cake- or most sweets for that matter. Every year we always get a cake for his party because he likes the design. This year he was inviting a friend that has a gluten allergy. Jacob was concerned that his friend couldn't have cake. So because of those 2 points, we decided to have an ice cream party (Jacob will eat some vanilla but not much). It was a hit! The kids at the party was amazed when I said they could have as many flavors as they wanted. (If your parent drops you off then it is fair game). Happy Birthday Jacob!

No comments:

Post a Comment