I would love to say I am being original but a true teacher is one that just adapts others ideas for their own???? I am going to copy what a friend did for fun. Here is an except that I copied from her blog with my answers following......
For all of you who are not on Facebook, there has been this craze of writing 25 random things about yourself and then sending it to your friends...you know, one of those get to know you better type things. Its very fun to read and very interesting some of the things you learn about about. It is quite similar to the e-mail questionnaires...You've all gotten these e-mails with a million questions. You read the answers of the person who sent the e-mail, delete their answers, add your answers, and then send it on to others. Here are 25 random facts about me:
1. I have 3 sons. Suzanne and I acknowledge that we always prayed for a room full of men to adore us. Be careful what you pray for.
2. My junior year in high school, I wanted a certain cowboy to ask me to the Homecoming dance. He did but then I turned him down because I was too scared of not knowing how to country dance.
3. Ironically, in college I became friends with a sweet guy named Donny that taught me to jitterbug and we ended up teaching classes at my dorm. I used to jitterbug all the time at dances. (The flipping and twirling kind of dancing)
4. Sam, I HATE brussel sprouts. In fact, my brother taught me how to pretend to eat them and then spit them in my napkin or go to the bathroom and spit them in the toilet.
5. Toby says I kissed him first. (probably true!)
6. I love teeny bopper movies.
7. My fifth grade teacher used to call me Mouth of the South.
8. I got in trouble for talking during class every single year of my public school career and even my freshman year of college. I know that is shocking for all of you.
9. I love to go to spas. Pedicures, back massage, full body massage, facials, etc. My sister and I want to be spa critics. I would be very good.
10. I am named after both of my grandmothers. Elizabeth is mama's mom (grandmother Range) and Gene is after daddy's mom (Nanaw). Daddy would then go on to explain that Gene is short for Genevieve and that they wished they would have named me that now but at the time didn't like it. (yes, every time he does this)
11. I once wrestled my brother in law, Bruce, for a red Starburst candy. He smashed me into the wall.
12. I can make homemade pie crust. Suzanne's grandmother loved it :)
13. I played clarinet from 6th grade through graduation. Went to state solo and ensemble. And continued playing for church for several years. Haven't played in about 7 years now... wonder why :)
14. I like to stand in the long lines at Walmart when I don't have my kids with me and read the magazines for free.
15. I have a tattoo. I will be getting another one added to it in the next year. It is a picture of 2 suns, side by side. I will add another sun just like them, next to them. Get it 3 suns= 3 sons! It is on my left thigh, orange and yellow color with black outline. Each sun is about the size of a dime.
16. My favorite lesson to teach at school is sex ed.
17. My sons' middle names are all honoring someone in our family.
18. I dip my french fries in ranch dressing (bad habit). I don't like them as much without it.
19. I was camping the night before I went into labor with my last child. He was early though.
20. Toby can always get me interested in a new show and then he will lose interest. I have watched every episode of LOST. His fault!
21. I am very sentimental and cry very easily. I love to scrapbook. I even wear a charm bracelet because it is like a walking scrapbook.
22. I use lotion every day. Mama says I used to eat it when I was little.
23. I love snuggling with my kids and husband. I am a touchy person. In fact, whoever is reading this, I have probably hugged you at least once in your life. :)
24. I like to sleep with a sound machine or humidifier. My mind works over time if it is too quiet but I don't like to sleep with the TV.
25. I miss Toby when he is gone! We like to be together a lot!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love ya Girl! Thanks for the laughs...you are so fun! Miss you...
ReplyDelete