


We took all 3 boys to have their pictures taken. We were getting Wyatt's 3 mth picture finally (okay so he just turned 4 mths) and decided to try to get all 3 brothers together. The photographer assured me that they did a fine job because they wouldn't have gotten so many good results if it hadn't been a good session. Of course she was out of breath and sweating a little :) but I'll take her word for it. I am very proud of my 3 handsome guys (and their daddy too but he wouldn't take a picture).

Oh, Ian's grin speaks a thousand words! Look how big they all are...especially Wyatt. So cute!
ReplyDeleteThose are some really cute photos! They look like angels!! :) They must take after their oldest cousin.
ReplyDeleteThose are GREAT! I have been scared to take all 4 girls, but I guess I should do it.
ReplyDelete